What a year. Today, I’d like to recap and share my highlights, failures, successes and biggest life lessons of 2017. It’s been the best year so far but that doesn’t mean everything was going my way.
It’s hard to choose the best moments of the year as there were so many. I’m truly blessed to have so much fun.
- Chilled on the Gili Air, an island in Indonesia.
- Finished writing my book.
- Explored Sydney, Australia.
- Traveled around Sri Lanka.
- Crossed the Atlantic Ocean on the Nomad Cruise.
- Joined the WiFi Tribe in Panama and Jamaica.
- Conquered the ATV trail in Bocas del Toro, Panama.
- Enjoyed cliff jumping in Negril, Jamaica.
- Climbed Mount Batur, a volcano in Indonesia.
- Hiked the Blue Mountains in Jamaica.
Tomas Laurinavicius’s summary:
- This year I finished writing my book (to be published in 2018).
- My goal for 2018 is to publish and market my book.
- You can also follow me on Twitter at @tomaslau.
Notes from Justin Jackson
Startup stories, lessons, and tips.
Sent on Saturday mornings.
(Read it while you drink your coffee)