This year I:
- Knocked off another year as a resident psychiatrist (Only 18 months left!)
- Launched Slumber Camp, a campy humor and animal-picture-infused course teaching cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia. (I was fortunate to win a nice award at the American Psychiatric Association’s Annual Meeting for it too.)
- Helped my wife (@jamieclarkart on Instagram) market her custom art business to 5 figures in profit this year, and learned a LOT about influencer marketing.
Jeff Clark’s summary:
- This year I made Slumber Camp.
- My goal for 2018 is to -Find 1000 paying customers for Slumber Camp..
- You can also follow me on Twitter at @jeffrey_g_clark.
Product & Traction
Get product marketing tactics every week.
Designed for SaaS, software, and digital product businesses.
Awww yeaaah! Looks like you're already on my mailing list! Have you subscribed to my YouTube channel?