This year I:
- Knocked off another year as a resident psychiatrist (Only 18 months left!)
- Launched Slumber Camp, a campy humor and animal-picture-infused course teaching cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia. (I was fortunate to win a nice award at the American Psychiatric Association’s Annual Meeting for it too.)
- Helped my wife (@jamieclarkart on Instagram) market her custom art business to 5 figures in profit this year, and learned a LOT about influencer marketing.
Jeff Clark’s summary:
- This year I made Slumber Camp.
- My goal for 2018 is to -Find 1000 paying customers for Slumber Camp..
- You can also follow me on Twitter at @jeffrey_g_clark.
Get my newsletter 👉
🗒️ Startup stories, lessons, and tips.
📆 Sent on Saturday mornings.
☕ Read it while you drink your coffee.
Awww yeaaah! Looks like you're already on my mailing list! Have you subscribed to my YouTube channel?