Late December 2016 I launched Oficin. “Email receipt management for you and your business”. An automated way to track and manage your email receipts.
- from 5 users to around 75 businesses (some on a 14 day trial at the moment). There are more users since Oficin supports teams
- added new plans and features for teams (with these pricing $9.99 / $29 / $59 / $99)
- download all receipts in one zip;
- filter by label (this works together with download to CSV and ZIP);
- a total of 260.000 different receipts processed by the friendly AI assistants;
- email receipts processed from Gmail overtook forwarding emails within one month after the feature got released;
- service had an uptime of 98%. Which wasn’t noticed by most, since all AI’s operate in the background;
- three new copycats showed up. Welcome!
Eelco J’s summary:
- This year I made Oficin.
- My goal for 2018 is to double all the numbers..
- You can also follow me on Twitter at @oficincom.
Get my newsletter 👉
🗒️ Startup stories, lessons, and tips.
📆 Sent on Saturday mornings.
☕ Read it while you drink your coffee.
Looks like you're already on my mailing list!
Have you checked out my Black Friday sale?