- I read a lot (for me), 52 books to be exact.
- I created the Product Management Toolkit.
- I completed user research and business design on a new concept I hope to launch in 2018
- I sunsetted a project that just wasn’t getting traction and learned when how hard and ambiguous that can be
Casey Allen’s summary:
- This year I made The Product Management Toolkit.
- My goal for 2018 is to build/launch a better screenshot tool, build/launch a better marketplace for pre-owned watches, read more, and finally become a father.
- You can also follow me on Twitter at @caseygeneallen.
Get my newsletter 👉
🗒️ Startup stories, lessons, and tips.
📆 Sent on Saturday mornings.
☕ Read it while you drink your coffee.
Looks like you're already on my mailing list!
Have you checked out my Black Friday sale?