- I read a lot (for me), 52 books to be exact.
- I created the Product Management Toolkit.
- I completed user research and business design on a new concept I hope to launch in 2018
- I sunsetted a project that just wasn’t getting traction and learned when how hard and ambiguous that can be
Casey Allen’s summary:
- This year I made The Product Management Toolkit.
- My goal for 2018 is to build/launch a better screenshot tool, build/launch a better marketplace for pre-owned watches, read more, and finally become a father.
- You can also follow me on Twitter at @caseygeneallen.
Notes from Justin Jackson
Startup stories, lessons, and tips.
Sent on Saturday mornings.
(Read it while you drink your coffee)
Awww yeaaah! Looks like you're already on my mailing list! Have you subscribed to my YouTube channel?