Looking back at the year, I learned a few important things:
- Momentum is important. I got stuck overthinking every possible way to move forward. I was so afraid to waste my time on the wrong things that I instead wasted my time doing nothing. The moment I realized that dilemma, it was easier to start working on new things and putting them out there to gather feedback.
- It’s okay to not work on some things. In October, I counted ongoing commitments (client projects, personal work related projects) and got the crazy number of 14 as a result. This made it clear that I had to explicitly put some things on the back burner and *not* try to get everything done at once.
- Community and relationships are important. My partner, my family, my friends, and my mastermind groups helped me a lot to get through the tougher parts of my year. Thanks to all of you for your encouragement and support.
Benedikt Deicke’s summary:
- This year I made the announcement of The SaaS Guidebook.
- My goal for 2018 is to Launch Userlist.io, Launch The SaaS Guidebook.
- You can also follow me on Twitter at @benediktdeicke.
Get my newsletter 👉
🗒️ Startup stories, lessons, and tips.
📆 Sent on Saturday mornings.
☕ Read it while you drink your coffee.
Awww yeaaah! Looks like you're already on my mailing list! Have you subscribed to my YouTube channel?