Hi, my name is Rachel.
This year I made Perch Shop. An e-commerce platform for Perch and Perch Runway CMS. If you need e-commerce that gives you total control of the look and feel of your store, and don’t want to be paying monthly fees, check it out.
I also launched a CSS Workshop – which runs on Perch Shop. I’ve been really happy with the uptake of that course and am looking forward to adding additional sections as I develop my “in person” material next year.
My life is tracked by a number of SaaS applications, they informed me of the following statistics.
- Conferences I have spoken at: 34
- Presentations delivered: 38
- Workshops delivered: 4
- On the road for 142 days
- Kilometres traveled: 171,125
- Countries visited: 13
- Cities visited: 35
- Miles run: 1,095
- Steps logged: 5,009,177
- Blog posts on this site: 28
- Articles published elsewhere: 6
- No hot air balloons this year but I did have a trial flying lesson and also went on a seaplane!
My goal for 2017 is to focus on the important stuff.
You can also follow me on Twitter at rachelandrew.
Get my newsletter 👉
🗒️ Startup stories, lessons, and tips.
📆 Sent on Saturday mornings.
☕ Read it while you drink your coffee.