Hi, my name is Rachel.
This year I made Perch Shop. An e-commerce platform for Perch and Perch Runway CMS. If you need e-commerce that gives you total control of the look and feel of your store, and don’t want to be paying monthly fees, check it out.
I also launched a CSS Workshop – which runs on Perch Shop. I’ve been really happy with the uptake of that course and am looking forward to adding additional sections as I develop my “in person” material next year.
My life is tracked by a number of SaaS applications, they informed me of the following statistics.
- Conferences I have spoken at: 34
- Presentations delivered: 38
- Workshops delivered: 4
- On the road for 142 days
- Kilometres traveled: 171,125
- Countries visited: 13
- Cities visited: 35
- Miles run: 1,095
- Steps logged: 5,009,177
- Blog posts on this site: 28
- Articles published elsewhere: 6
- No hot air balloons this year but I did have a trial flying lesson and also went on a seaplane!
My goal for 2017 is to focus on the important stuff.
You can also follow me on Twitter at rachelandrew.
Notes from Justin Jackson
Startup stories, lessons, and tips.
Sent on Saturday mornings.
(Read it while you drink your coffee)